Retail Store Sales Associate
Company: Blick Art Materials
Posted on: September 24, 2022
By exhibiting exceptional teamwork, boundless curiosity, and the
utmost care, the Retail Store Sales Associate will assist their
team to fulfil Blick's commitment to our customers, the Arts, and
our local communities. The Retail Store Sales Associate will do
this by maintaining outstanding customer service, generating
revenue though helpful product knowledge, housekeeping,
merchandising, signing, pricing, POS operations, and loss
prevention in adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Consistently delivers superior customer service by combining
sales, product knowledge, and other skills training to meet or
exceed customer expectations.
- Completes and utilizes the following programs: Blick Onboarding
Training, Blick Sales Training, Preferred Customer Program, and
- Displays an energetic and positive attitude with all customer
- Assist in the coordination of merchandise set-ups, has
knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and has the ability
to implement and maintain the store as set forth by store
- Follows directions and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines as
assigned with minimal supervision.
- Understands and acts on the procedures required for reporting
low stock levels, inventory discrepancies, and customer product
requests to management as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Availability to work flexible schedules including day/evening
shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Elevates Service Standards
- Builds High Performing Teams
- Champions Core Values
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds while using the
appropriate lifting techniques and following all safety rules.
- Prolonged walking, standing, and climbing ladders.
- Minimal travel in the local area may be required.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the associate for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
- 401K & Profit Sharing Plan
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
Who we are...
Founded in 1911, Blick Art Materials is in its third generation of
family ownership, and is the largest and oldest provider of art
supplies in the United States.
At Blick Art Materials, our family owners and dedicated staff
support the Visual Art Community by providing the widest selection
of art supplies at the lowest prices. With extraordinary service
and integrity, we strive to provide artists, educators, students,
and our employees with the tools, assistance, and training they
need to grow, innovate, and reach their creative potential.
Keywords: Blick Art Materials, Oakland , Retail Store Sales Associate, Sales , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!