URGENTLY HIRING: Sales Representative (Oakland/SF/Hayward: BAY AREA)
Company: Cannabis Brand
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Join a leading established cannabis brand located in California.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with the ability
to gain connections and build strong repours with vendors. By
joining our team, you are committing to building and growing our
cannabis brand as well as promoting and selling our amazing
products. The territory is the Bay Area (Oakland, SF, Hayward,
etc). We look forward to having you as part of our team!
*Essential Job Functions/Duties: *
* Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments
to existing and prospective customers.
* Present and touch base in each account, physically with buyer, a
minimum of once every 2 weeks.
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to
* Coordinate sales effort with team members and Sales Operations
* Ensure 100% product knowledge of distribution products and
* Report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive
activities, and potential for new products and services.
* Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
* Continuously improve through feedback.
* Utilize CRM tool and track all sales communications, maintain up
to date account information.
* Report daily sales numbers by end of each day, maintain account
knowledge to be shared at any time.
* Accurate order inputting: price and order accuracy confirmed
within 24 hours of receipt from account.
* Identify market shifts, trends, pricing and competition.
* Identify the leading products while recommending solutions to
improve sales on slow performers.
*Required Qualifications: *
* 2+ year's experience in a sales related field.
* Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity to assist in
execution of strategy to meet Company goals.
* Ability to work extended hours and workdays in a fast-paced
environment to meet deadlines and work demands as needed.
* High level of personal and professional integrity.
* Organized, analytical, detail oriented, positive team player.
* Self-motivated, high energy and strong work ethic.
* Ability to prioritize items ensuring the most important and
urgent matters are addressed.
* Works well in a team environment, exercising sound negotiation
and problem-solving skills.
* Self-starter, goal oriented and able to solve problems
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office suite of products.
* Must have a valid Driver's License and proof of auto insurance
per State requirements.
*Physical & Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of
* Must have the ability to move about inside the office, outside
the office and distance travel as needed.
* Frequently communicates with co-workers and patients/clients in
person and over the telephone to answer questions and provide
* Must be able to articulate concepts and ideas in a clear, concise
and accurate manner.
* Must have the ability to assess problems and provide solutions
and use good judgment.
* Occasionally will need to reach with hands and arms, lift up to
40 pounds, climb/balance, stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl and
* Must be able to identify and assess information on computer
screens and written reports and documentation and record accurate
written and electronic messages and reports.
* Position requires travel within the local area, traveling to
office and business locations to conduct business transactions.
This involves exposure to weather conditions, traveling distances
to and from buildings, and operating a vehicle.
* Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols and
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*EEOC Statement *
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity
and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination in
hiring based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other
protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Cannabis Brand, Oakland , URGENTLY HIRING: Sales Representative (Oakland/SF/Hayward: BAY AREA), Sales , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!