Patient Services Rep Float
Company: University HealthCare Alliance
Posted on: February 13, 2019
- Job TitlePatient Services Rep Float
- Job #UHA-11690
- CityOakland, CA
- FacilityUMG - North
- DepartmentFamily Practice
- Job TypeFull-Time
- ScheduleMonday - Friday
Family Medicine Oakland (FMO), a division of University HealthCare Alliance has a Patient Services Representative I Float opportunity to support multiple practices located in Oakland, CA and surrounding areas.
University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is a physician network and medical foundation partnered with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine. UHA was formed with a mission to provide excellent medical care through exceptional access and service in communities around the Bay Area, and a vision to heal humanity through science and compassion, one patient at a time.
The Patient Services Representative I will perform duties associated with patient check in and patient check out; and appointment scheduling, including patient registration. The incumbent will manage patient care effectively utilizing the electronic medical record system.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
- High School diploma or GED required, along with at least 1 year in a medical office, insurance, or client services environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication and listening skills; including excellent interpersonal skills and telephone communication.
- Basic computer skills to include keyboarding, mouse movement and data entry skills to enter information into practice management system and EHR.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks in order to complete assignments within the time allotted and maintain standard workflow.
- Ability to work with others in a flexible, cooperative manner.
- Experience working with EPIC is preferred.
- Reliable transportation as the position may require short and long-term coverage at other UHA offices in the East Bay Area.
Keywords: University HealthCare Alliance, Oakland , Patient Services Rep Float, Sales , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!